Virgil's Blog

The Whiskey thing

Posted by Virgil, 28 June 2015 - - - - - - · 679 views
Whiskey, Jack Daniels, Gentleman and 2 more...
I usually don´t drink alcohol. But viewing the TV Show "Moonshiners" sparkled my interest in Whiskey and i started researching. That research lead me to Jack Daniels and their very interesting history. In a world dominated by terror, bloodhsed, racial and economical problems you quickly tend to believe in this "idyllic world" representation JD g...

Still alive :-)

Posted by Virgil, 24 June 2015 - - - - - - · 628 views

I know, I´m very rarely arround and by that lost a lot of contacts i had here ... sad, but that´s life (and keeping in touch isn´t a one-way thing either ;-) ). However, photography is still in my life. Currently I´m playing with different apps on my Samsung Note 2 to find out what else i can do with this piece of tech except having ph...

Another year nearly gone

Posted by Virgil, 30 December 2014 - - - - - - · 747 views

Well, another year, namely 2014 is about to end and as usual at this point it´s time to sum up things, look back about what happened and give a preview in the future. 2014 for me was a year of changes in first place. I decided to exit the technology run after a simple calculation of what I´ve invested up to date and what i would have to inv...

Features IŽd wish for (but not what most are asking)

Posted by Virgil, 23 May 2014 - - - - - - · 717 views

Most poster asking for better this and that but they never ask for very practical things (most likely they don´t take pictures so they don´t face what i do :-) ). So if it would be on me to wish it would be the following:

- would you vendors please, Please, PRETTY PLEASE standardize the USB connection? Is it really too much to ask for hav...

Boring, boring, boring ...

Posted by Virgil, 21 May 2014 - - - - - - · 845 views

... to read all those forums i registered myself over the last decade. So I started to unregister myself and delete all those profiles except the one her of course. "And what´s so boring?" you may ask - simply the fact that I don´t learn anything new anymore in regards to photography. It´s all about gear and that´s it. I can...

December 2017

S M T W T F S
1011121314 15 16

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

My Picture