• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:54 AM

OD....now that u got that fancy D7000 video dslr camera, can you post a video in orbit? Thanks Sir!

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

#2 Dennis

Dennis

• Moderators
  • 15293 posts
  • Interests:Photography, music, hiking (part of photography).

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

And... what does one use for software? Cindy is asking me and I gave her the standard photographers response... I don't know, I shoot pictures. B)

Thanks, Dennis.

Photography: 100 percent art, 100 percent technical. It takes a photographer to blend them into an image.

​Film: That tangible image that you can see and hold.

My Web Site.
My 500px page.

My Instagram.
Member; Colorado Springs Creative Photography Group, NPS member.

Nikon D4, D850, D200, Fm2, FM, Mamiya RB67.

#3 photojazz

photojazz

• Moderators
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

Hmm as a I use a camera and I use a video camera too guy, I am not sure. Posted Image

PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

#4 Old Dog New Tricks

Old Dog New Tricks

Eon Timewave Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8339 posts
  • Interests:Scenic & Nature Photography, Travel, Cooking, Kayaking, Grandson and Granddaughter.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

I shot a clip of my shoe the other night just to try it out. I will shot a "more" interesting clip later. There are several different video software editors. I am most familiar with Adobe Premier. We used it to do video forensics. There is a Elements version. You get a free trial version with Photoshop Elements. I will load that to process the video with. Give me a couple of days to get some clips to put together for you. OD
Posted Image

"Photography is man's attempt at immortality. To save our memories and share them. The places we have been, the people we have known, the things we have done. To share with others for eternity, or until the images fade away."

Shooting with
Film Nikon N60, N70(2), EM, Mamiya C-330, C-33, RB67
Digital Nikon D7100 D7000, Nikon D200(RIP), Fuji S3Pro(Retired)

#5 tlsmith1000

tlsmith1000

Planet Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

I shot a clip of my shoe the other night just to try it out. I will shot a "more" interesting clip later.

Now, what could possibly be more interesting than a footwear documentary? You could be making commercials for Jon's daughter!:D
Terry

http://www.flickr.co..._bone_photos/

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
- attributed to Mark Twain

#6 photojazz

photojazz

• Moderators
  • 19639 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:16 AM

I shot a clip of my shoe the other night just to try it out. I will shot a "more" interesting clip later.

There are several different video software editors. I am most familiar with Adobe Premier. We used it to do video forensics. There is a Elements version. You get a free trial version with Photoshop Elements. I will load that to process the video with. Give me a couple of days to get some clips to put together for you.

OD

Thanks my friend.
I am a Adobe Premier veteran as well. The new version is 64 bit only and although my PC is 64bit, I am running Win 7 32bit. Too much of a hassle to change to 64 with this PC so when I get a new one, Premier will be running. My problem at the moment is I am torn between buying a Mac or Windows system. Posted Image

I am a Adobe Creative Cloud blaster so I can download the 64 once, I get a new PC.Posted Image

PlanetNikon Member 141

Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users