Back To School

2 replies to this topic

#1 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19464 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:38 AM

Okay, I finally did it. I enrolled in a dark room class at the local army base which is about 10 minutes from my home..Okay I must be honest, I reenrolled as I did not complete the first time...Too busy touring drummer... :rolleyes: There are several reasons for this.. a. Being a mod on this forum, I must at least have smelled the developer again in order to give what lil advice my brain can hold... :lol: b. I love the look of B&W film c. I want to start my own lil home photogallery and print the stuff instead of always looking at it on my monitor d. Lastly, I am old enough to do what I want and PhotoRenate can't stop me... :angry: okay, this is stretching it... :rolleyes: Think it is going to be fun and I will share my knowledge and experiences here! B)

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

Member of the following organizations:

American Society of Media Professionals

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

Photographic Society of Philadelphia

Philadelphia Photo League (PPL)

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

#2 Digi.Film

Digi.Film

Planet Basic Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:34 AM

Who / What is PhotoRenate? Love your B&W film work. I don't feel as though digital can come close to actual B&W film. Color is another story though. Got my very first roll of Velvia 100 the other day, to try out. As soon as I shoot up the B&W that all my film bodies are stoked with! :lol:

#3 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19464 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 09 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

Who / What is PhotoRenate?

Love your B&W film work. I don't feel as though digital can come close to actual B&W film. Color is another story though. Got my very first roll of Velvia 100 the other day, to try out. As soon as I shoot up the B&W that all my film bodies are stoked with! :lol:

Hi Digi, just like with Digital Darrell's family, Digital Brenda etc....when I joined DA Planet, I had all my family member names changed as well:

Yours Truly - Photojazz
My Lovely wife - PhotoRenate
Daughter - PhotoConny

and last my tiger (cat) PhotoTommie

Please share the film shots with us in the film fourm!!

:rolleyes:

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

Member of the following organizations:

American Society of Media Professionals

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

Photographic Society of Philadelphia

Philadelphia Photo League (PPL)

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users