#1 Epideme

Epideme

Planet Guardian Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Some fast, some slow....

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:02 AM

How many people on here have been bitten by the stock bug? How’s it going? Are you having fun? Paul

#2 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19350 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:34 AM

Lets see... One image has received 213 hits and my most recent one added today has 1 hit. No sales yet, proably because no one likes Clematis (clinging vine plants)...but i never give up...will venture into some other areas.... To anwser your ???? Yes, gives me goals to shoot for...(no pun inteneded) :rolleyes:

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

Member of the following organizations:

American Society of Media Professionals

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

Photographic Society of Philadelphia

Philadelphia Photo League (PPL)

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

#3 Old Dog New Tricks

Old Dog New Tricks

Eon Timewave Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8231 posts
  • Interests:Scenic & Nature Photography, Travel, Cooking, Kayaking, Grandson and Granddaughter.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:58 PM

I have 5 images out there, most hits was 9 on one, no sales. I bitten, I have all of these pictures I've taken, if I can get $$$ that's great. I think to start I am going with a theme. Old buildings converted to B&W. Then branch out from there. Cliff Sorry I didn't downsize that one.

Attached Files

Posted Image

"Photography is man's attempt at immortality. To save our memories and share them. The places we have been, the people we have known, the things we have done. To share with others for eternity, or until the images fade away."

Shooting with
Film Nikon N60, N70(2), EM, Mamiya C-330, C-33, RB67
Digital Nikon D7100 D7000, Nikon D200(RIP), Fuji S3Pro(Retired)

#4 Drgsin

Drgsin

Planet Citizen Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:My family, photgraphy, and anything having to do with motorcycles.

Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:15 AM

Ok, this is really dumb but... I shoot a photo, submit it to a stock "company". 1-Then they have to accept it? 2-Is there a membership fee for these places? A charge per submission? 3-They market their site and in return I pay them a % or a flat fee when the picture is sold? 4-When the picture sells I have no say as to how its used and what the purchaser can do with it? 5-Can the purchaser resell it? 6-What kind of money is being paid for a single picture? Thanks for any input-oh, and as a warning..I'll probably have a ton more to ask because this process intrigues me.. Now all I have to do is get my photography up to par!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users