34 replies to this topic

#31 digital-bravo

digital-bravo

Planet Basic Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

has anyone tried the Hammacher Schlemmer cordless slide and negative digital picture converter?? it's the one I have my eye on, and in my budget.
it's only $130

http://www.hammacher...slide converter

or you can go for the $900 or $1200 model.

regards,

lynn

#32 Art

Art

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21425 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:25 PM

Lynn, If you can, see if you can try it out somewhere. As much as I am delighted with mine, it does have one thing I don't like. It is BIG! You can't scan in more than one negative or slide at a time (or, at least I haven't figured out how you can batch), so I am not sure you need something that will hold two strips of film. There has to be some way to do all the frames on two strips! I have done some really high DPI scans of small parts of the negative and they turn out really really good. So, you may get size and price, but you may not get the quality you want. Good luck with your search. If you do buy one, please post your results here so we can compare.
Signature_Line_V4

#33 fotofill

fotofill

Galactic Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3403 posts
  • Interests:I have been blessed to have a wonderful family that permits my activities doing photojournalism.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:50 AM

I have a Nikon coolscan II and a FH-2 film holder as a freebie give away.
Sports and photojournalism
http://www.fotofill.net

#34 photojazz

photojazz

• Moderators
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

I have a Nikon coolscan II and a FH-2 film holder as a freebie give away.

Nikon Coolscan II Freebie Giveaway if so I will take it and give u a lil $$??????????Posted Image

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

#35 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 21425 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

Very nice of you, Phil. Congrats PJ! :)
Signature_Line_V4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users