• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:53 AM

:D :D :D I'm smiling big time. Just went to the mailroom and picked up my new Mastering the Nikon D300 manual. Thanks to Mule for making this happen. Now what page was I last on???? :unsure:

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

#2 kickstan

kickstan

Planet Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:photography, computers,

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

I think when you left the train it was open to page 100 custon setting banks. Hahahaha! Hey that was really nice of Mule. We'll have to give him a special good samaritan star!
Stan Nicholls

Nikon D300
Nikon D800/>Nikon 200-500 VR 18-200 VR, 24-70 2.8,180 2.8, 50 1.8

Taking pictures is a craft...Photography is an art
I strive to be an artist

#3 DigitalDarrell

DigitalDarrell

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3520 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:31 AM

:D :D :D I smiling big time. Just went to the mailroom and picked up my new Mastering the Nikon D300 manual. Thanks to Mule for making this happen.

Now what page was I last on???? :unsure:

What kind thing did Mule do?
Best regards,
Darrell Young (Digital Darrell)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Better too many words than not enough understanding." - Darrell Young
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bodies
: Nikon D810, D800, D750, D600, D2X, COOLPIX A, D100, F80, FM, EM, Olympus OM-D E-M1, Olympus OM-D E-M10
Lenses
: AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED, AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G, AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Special Edition (for Df), AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR (x2), AF-S Nikkor DX 16-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR, AF Nikkor 80-400 f/4.5-5.6D ED VR, AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8, AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D, AI Nikkor 35mm f/2, AI Nikkor 50mm 5/1.8, AI Nikkor 50mm 5/1.8 Series E, AI Nikkor 105mm f/2.5, AI Nikkor 200mm f/4, Non-AI Nikkor-S 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 10-20mm EX f/3.5-5.6, M.Zuiko 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, M.Zuiko PRO 12-40mm f/2.8 ED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accessories:
Nikon SB-910 Speedlight, Nikon SB-900 Speedlight, Nikon GP-1 GPS, Nikon ME-1 Microphone, Eye-Fi Wireless Cards, Atomos Ninja Blade External HDMI Video Recorder, Atomos Ninja-2 External HDMI Video Recorder, Atomos Samurai Blade External Video Recorder, Manfrotto Tripods, Markins M-10 Ballhead, Lots of camera bags, Metz 24 AF-1 Flash, Olympus FL-600R Flash, Olympus HLD-7 Battery Grip
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member of:

Nikon Professional Services (NPS), Professional Photographers of America (PPA), North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA), Founding Member of Nikonians Writers' Guild (www.Nikonians.org), Charter Member (year 2000) of Nikonians.org

#4 photojazz

photojazz

• Moderators
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:17 AM

What kind thing did Mule do?

He let me borrow it for awhile...you know the jazzer just got the D300 tester...Tester camera cost alot of of money. No money, u know that kind of thingie....

:)

PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

#5 José

José

Galactic Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Computers, and Music

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

Hello PJ,

Glad you got a loaner book to read. I know you are ready to take the helm now. Do not forget, Nikon USA has a great digitutor on the D300 that gives a lot of information in small chunks that allows you to follow along. Of course you have to be by a computer but it is certainly nice and very effective. Here is a link to it:

http://www.nikonusa....d300/index.html

I can imagine that Darrell's book cuts to all the sweet points you need to know and is available to you anywhere. Between the two mediums you should be in great shape. Let me know how things are working out. I have a D300 targeted for myself later this year. All the best brother.
José

”There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”
- Ansel Adams

#6 photojazz

photojazz

• Moderators
  • 19639 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:02 AM

Hello PJ,

Glad you got a loaner book to read. I know you are ready to take the helm now. Do not forget, Nikon USA has a great digitutor on the D300 that gives a lot of information in small chunks that allows you to follow along. Of course you have to be by a computer but it is certainly nice and very effective. Here is a link to it:

http://www.nikonusa....d300/index.html

I can imagine that Darrell's book cuts to all the sweet points you need to know and is available to you anywhere. Between the two mediums you should be in great shape. Let me know how things are working out. I have a D300 targeted for myself later this year. All the best brother.

Hi Jose...Thanks for the linfo...I am at home now because I caught a stomach virus that is attacking almost everyone I know. So after I take some medicine, I am headed to bed with my book and hope to get some good reading done.

Sickness-No :( D300 Book -- Yes! :rolleyes:

PlanetNikon Member 141

Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users