• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Herman

Herman

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10993 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, flight simulation, computers, nature, photography & travel

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:37 AM

Air Serbia - Departing Belgrade (YLBE)

Actual scheduled A320 flight from Belgrade, Nikola Tesla Airport bound for Zurich, Kloten Airport. Please don't ask me to translate the Swiss airport name into Dutch!

Conditions were very cloudy with an abundance of thunderstorms. I was quite surprised at the flight level / speed restrictions over the Belgrade area as I had to fly a considerable distance at a mere FL60 / 200-230 knots.

Had to apoloige to the passengers for the severe turbulance because of it... The flightpath took me via Hungary, Austria, Germany into Switzerland.

Let's go!

default_smile.png

Attached Files

Equipment: D810 | D300 | D50 | B700 | P5000 and some lenses.

Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 + NIK Software Suite

My motto: To learn more today, than I knew yesterday!

#62 Sailjunkie

Sailjunkie

Eon Timewave Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8208 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Sailing, Listening to Jazz, Reading

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:51 PM

Another good set, Herman.

I have to say that I'm very impressed with the quality of the graphics.  However, I'm very concerned that the issue of co-pilots with bladder problems appears to be industry-wide!  :P  :lol:  :P

Mark

D810
Various lenses

Member, Canadian Association for Photographic Art

http://markshawphotography.ca

#63 Herman

Herman

• Moderators
  • 10993 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, flight simulation, computers, nature, photography & travel

Posted Yesterday, 11:56 AM

Taking into account that I had landed in Switzerland, I thought I'd spend some time at leisure... in a Tiger Moth!

Flew in the Gruyère mountain region and had hoped to see some Alpine Ibex along the way. for those interested: https://en.wikipedia...iki/Alpine_ibex

A few adhoc screenshots.

:)

Attached File  Prepar3D Screenshot 2020.05.27 - 16.50.52.20.jpg   109.64KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Prepar3D Screenshot 2020.05.27 - 16.56.37.81.jpg   71.54KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Prepar3D Screenshot 2020.05.27 - 17.01.39.22.jpg   116.2KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Prepar3D Screenshot 2020.05.27 - 17.12.01.58.jpg   123.16KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Prepar3D Screenshot 2020.05.27 - 17.16.28.44.jpg   125.74KB   0 downloads

Thanks for looking!

Equipment: D810 | D300 | D50 | B700 | P5000 and some lenses.

Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 + NIK Software Suite

My motto: To learn more today, than I knew yesterday!

#64 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 22355 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted Today, 12:28 AM

The detail in this game is amazing.  There is even the Pitch indicator on the wing strut! Love it!

Signature_Line_V4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users