Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:52 PM
VERY nicely done, Mark! Funny you mention knock out blind material. I was just at our local Jo-Ann Fabrics the other day looking at the same material given that it's more durable than paper. Great for single, maybe two people, and if you buy 5 or 6 yards, it would be long enough to use as a seamless sweep.
Nice light setup too. I think you'll be much happier with that having the proper equipment (softboxes).
Look forward to seeing more of your work from your new setup!
Southern CA, USA
Portraiture, Wedding, Product, Stage, Real Estate, Corporate, Annual Report, Sports, Event, Special Projects
Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography Instruction
Website / Blog / Portfolio: www.jonhaverstickstudio.com
Founding Photographer: Smiles Across The Miles
- "Focusing on the Those Who Serve" Pro bono professional portraiture for military personnel and their families.
Publisher: Senior Portraits, Headshots, Two Hearts:One Love, and With this Ring Magazines: http://magcloud.com/.../jchphotography
- NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
- WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International)
- SPS (Student Photographic Society): Educator
- Nikon Professional Services