• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LightMeter

LightMeter

Galactic Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2800 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy photography(of course)and I'm a gadget freak, especially if it can be used in photography.

Posted 30 November 2019 - 05:23 AM

2 weeks ago l ordered 2 uninterruped power supplies from B&H. The bag was on sale for 25usd so l threw that in. The material is very smooth. My hands and fingers have rough spots on them and the outer material on the bag doesn't catch on my rough skin like some bags. There are 2 flat pockets for flat things(see yellow arrows). But batteries, memory cards and filters would flop around loose in them. The larger pocket will hold a phone or very small tablet or ipad. There is a large top pocket, but no organization for batteries, cards, or small stuff. And no padding for a lens. So l inserted the removable pouch from my Lowepro backpack into it. lt holds the Canon 55-250 lens and you can stuff filters and batteries in between the pouch and inner wall of the bag's pocket.

Attached Files

Bill

Still shooting DX digital and don't plan on going full frame.

D7100, D40, Canon M50, and a few 35mm film bodies

"I support capital punishment. Everyone in the capital should be punished".---Fred Sanford(Redd Foxx)

#2 LightMeter

LightMeter

Galactic Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2800 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy photography(of course)and I'm a gadget freak, especially if it can be used in photography.

Posted 30 November 2019 - 05:33 AM

On the left side is an elastic pocket with cinch strap above that can hold a water bottle, monopod, or mini tripod. And the main compartment is accessed on the right side. You can remove the wall that separates the main from the top pocket to possibly hold a body and long lens inserted through the top. But it probably wouldn't work because the thickness tapers off as you get to the top. ln the main it easily holds my Canon M50 mirrorless with 85 1.8 and Canon mirrorless to DSLR adapter(pictured). lt will hold my D7100 with 18-135, but it's such a tight fit l wouldn't call it usable. There are also 2 dividers for the main compartment, but to divide up the main, gear would have to be tiny. l didn't use the dividers. This bag is primarily for small DX DSLRs or small mirrorless bodies with 1 or 2 small lenses.

Attached Files

Edited by LightMeter, 30 November 2019 - 05:51 AM.

Bill

"I support capital punishment. Everyone in the capital should be punished".---Fred Sanford(Redd Foxx)

#3 LightMeter

LightMeter

Galactic Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2800 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 05:46 AM

Here's a link. it's still 25usd.

https://www.bhphotov...ml?sts=pi&pim=Y

Bill

#4 Herman

Herman

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10818 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, flight simulation, computers, nature, photography & travel

Posted 30 November 2019 - 08:44 AM

Sling bags are handy. I have one being the smallest of the Lowepro sling-bag range. Have cut away the inside so as to have only one compartment.

It accommodates my D810 + Nikkor 200-500 lens and at time even with the TC14E-III attached.

:rolleyes:

Equipment: D810 | D300 | D50 | B700 | P5000 and some lenses.

Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 + NIK Software Suite

My motto: To learn more today, than I knew yesterday!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users