• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SamSpade1941

SamSpade1941

Planet Citizen Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Reading, Old Movies, Jazz and Cooking.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

A few weeks ago I posted in the forums that I had traded for a pair of Bronica SQ-Ai cameras with some lenses , and that one of the bodies was non functional. I would like to sell or trade off the non functional body for something I can use. What I am looking for is a lens for my Nikon camera I would prefer it be an AF D Nikkor and would love to get a 50mm but to be honest beggars cant be choosers in this department. I will pretty much consider any lens for a Nikon, AI, AI S, AF D Series E, Tamron, Sigma, Vivitar, pretty much what ever. I would like it to be one I can mount to both my cameras to be honest. Obviously I am not looking for a new lens and am not obtuse enough to think I will get one for a non functional camera body. My point being I will consider just about any lens that is offered as long as it is for a NIKON mount. The only thing I require is that the lens be free of fungus. internal dust is no big deal as long as IQ is not affected. The Bronica SQ-Ai Body I am offering itself does not function. However the body does have a useable prism and focusing screen, additionally the magazine has a perfectly good dark slide in it. Those parts individually are worth more than I am asking for the whole camera body with all the parts attached to them. Additionally if you are a whiz at camera repair you might want to try and repair the body if not then you might want to send it Koh's camera which is the authorized Bronica service center and have them give you an estimate as I understand these can be repaired fairly easily. Still the parts value alone makes this a decent deal. The good side I only want $70 plus actual shipping for the camera which is considerably less than what you would pay for the good useable parts on this camera. If you trade me a lens for the camera and again I am open to a wide variety of trade options on the lens. We would each be responsible for shipping. I am more than happy to provide you with references and contact information should you be interested in working out a trade or purchase of this camera body. Thanks ! Attached File  SQ AI 2.jpg   281.68KB   0 downloads Attached File  SQ AI 3.jpg   296.02KB   0 downloads Attached File  SQ AI.jpg   241.34KB   0 downloads
I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there. ​Sam Spade -The Maltese Falcon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users