2 replies to this topic

#1 Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Deep Space Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5342 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:11 PM

I've been promising myself a CCTV lens for the Fuji for a while - they're not the pinnacle of optical performance but they do have a certain charm about them  :rolleyes:

Well I bit the bullet this week and ordered a FUJINAN 35mm f1.7 with a C Mount to Fuji X adapter from Amazon for £18.99 ($25) which frankly is ridiculously cheap. I haven't had much of an opportunity to use it as I've been in work every day - but - I did get a half hour on the way to work the other morning to rattled off a few shots.

O-M-G-!!!!!!!
59f24cf5c81e6_SwirlyWeb.jpg.8e9022ff2cf8

There is no trickery in this, it is SOOC and its awesome and would you just look at that bokeh and and it was only £10  :D 

Yes its a one trick piny and no you couldn't use it for anything serious but you have to admit that is fun and for the price something that will live in the bag for a rainy day.

Actually it looks kinda cool and funky on my X-T1 so it might get used a fair bit...

59ef962a2ccf2_CCTVLensQuarterView.jpg.38

I'm going to have a bit more of an experiment and find its sweet spots then pop it to one side and bring it out when I fancy something different.

Another example of what it does before I go...
37918870816_64b6637392_o.jpg

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

#2 Wheatsack

Wheatsack

Deep Space Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7025 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

Can't beat the price ...and it seems to work well. Expensive CCTV set up though.. :P :D

Peter................................................ f8....and be there....

#3 Art

Art

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21226 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:12 PM

Unbelievable bokeh!

That circular thing going on is awesome! You need to try a portrait or two, maybe of Jasper, next time you walk him. Curious to see how it looks.

Potential for some really artistic captures.

I really like that plant image.

Well done!
Signature_Line_V4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users