#1 Virgil

Virgil

Galactic Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2042 posts
  • Interests:my family, photography, everything that´s fast, my Triumph bike

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:31 AM

Reviewing my 2.000+ shots i found some i thought i don´t bother you with the usual shots you all know from Egypt like the pyramids, the sphynx and that like rather then some of Cairo´s streetlife. EXIF´s are in the shots - body was my trusty D2H - enjoy! Hungry? get yourself some egyptian food ... DSC_0273.jpg ... or something you know from at home ... McDonalds ... arab style :) DSC_0261.jpg Ever wondered how to wear a protection helmet? DSC_0275_crop_yellow_cycle.JPG Hazmat transportation :blink: DSC_0280.jpg
Cheers

Virgil

#2 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:25 AM

Virgil, nice shots and thanks for sharing....D2H is still a great image capturing machine.. :rolleyes:

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

#3 Old Dog New Tricks

Old Dog New Tricks

Eon Timewave Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8381 posts
  • Interests:Scenic & Nature Photography, Travel, Cooking, Kayaking, Grandson and Granddaughter.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:59 AM

Virgil, The scariest part about their hazmat transport was the damage that the truck had already suffered. We put placards on the backs of vehicles here to give you some warning that playing "Bump and Run" might not be a good idea with that truck. ODNT
Posted Image

"Photography is man's attempt at immortality. To save our memories and share them. The places we have been, the people we have known, the things we have done. To share with others for eternity, or until the images fade away."

Shooting with
Film Nikon N60, N70(2), EM, Mamiya C-330, C-33, RB67
Digital Nikon D7100 D7000, Nikon D200(RIP), Fuji S3Pro(Retired)

#4 Virgil

Virgil

Galactic Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2042 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 11:12 AM

@ Jazz - you´re right but i´m still longing for my D300 to come - thanks for looking at my stuff @ ODNT - our guide told me that one of the arabic signs is a warning but given the traffic in Cairo i´m not at all sure that anybody cares :blink:
Cheers

Virgil

#5 TheRasmuss

TheRasmuss

Planet Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:08 PM

Great shots Virgil. The D2H is a grat camera, I'm thinking of getting one for backup, untill the D3 arrives. The D2H sells cheap these days, so I'll see where my NAS takes me :P

#6 Virgil

Virgil

Galactic Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2042 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:05 AM

Thanks Rasmuss ... they sell cheap but there are lots of bodies arround with high actuations and extreme wear&tear. I´d selling mine if a favourable offer comes along ... if NAS is nagging you drop me a line :)
Cheers

Virgil

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users