A man and his dog
Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:12 PM
As a notorious dog-lover, I have only 1 comment: Aw-w-w-w!
God bless all those in harms way and Go Navy!
Nikon P900 Nikon P330
F100 w MB-15, N80, FM3a, FE2(Black and Silver) and EM.
Nikkor 24-85G ED AF-S VR, 70-300G ED AF-S VR, 28-105 3.5-4.5 AF-D, 50 1.8 AF-D
Nikon Series E lens, 28mm, 100mm, 135mm, 75-150mm, 70-210 f4.
MF Nikkor's 50 f2 Ai, 500 f4 ED Ai-P.
MF Rokinon 14mm f2.8 ED AE UMC(Ai-P)
MF Rokinon 85mm f1.4 ASP AE UMC(Ai-P)
Pro Manfrotto 055XV with Markins M10 ,Sirui P-326 6-Section Carbon Fiber Monopod with Markins Q3 Emille, Manfrotto Compact MKC3-H01M with Combo Head, 3Pod PTT1H Table Top Tripod with Giottos MH1304 Ballhead.
Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:18 PM
And the family resemblance is uncanny.
Photography: 100 percent art, 100 percent technical. It takes a photographer to blend them into an image.
Member; Colorado Springs Creative Photography Group, NPS member.
Nikon D4, D850, D200, Fm2, FM, Mamiya RB67.
Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:30 PM
This, IS the BEST dog!
Just sitting on the couch and he comes up to cuddle. Snapped with the iPhone but not in the best light, so image quality is not that great.
I have to say, this breed (well, half breed .... Boston Terrier/French Bulldog) is amazing. They have a few small issues however:
1) Pukes if he eats to fast ... we fixed this with a special bowl that slows him down.
2) Pukes if he drinks too fast ... still working on this one, I find we interrupt him if he is on a tear to drink tons... and the interruption, for what ever reason, stops him from gulping air with water and he is typically fine.
3) drools when he gets excited or anxious ... we leave paper towels on the floor in strategic places to wipe it up
4) Snores.... hey, I snored most of my life. Let him snore.
5) and probably the worst thing .... if something he eats doesn't agree with this ..... you need a GAS MASK to stay around him until he gets over it. He can clear a room. Luckily, we figured out what was causing it and changed his diet.
Otherwise, adorable dog. Can't get enough of him. I pretty much spend most of the day and night with him. Typically comes with me to every dog friendly place including Nikon! They don't mind dogs at the office. Nikon is not the first dog friendly business I have visited. Kudos to Nikon!! Vistek, the LCS I picked up my D850 from is also very, very dog friendly.
- james23p likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users