Spent the day scanning

3 replies to this topic

#1 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19459 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:28 AM

Well 2007 is all most over, slow cloudy day and waiting for the big party tommorow... :) So what is a PlanetNikoner to do, scan some of his film shots, organize them and post some to his favorite home on the Net!!!

All shot on location in Frederickhafen or Immenstaad, Germanywith the Nikon F5, PX brought ASA 400 film, cloudy day and no pp and lens...oops forgot... :unsure:

fredrickshafen.jpg

immed.jpg

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

Member of the following organizations:

American Society of Media Professionals

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

Photographic Society of Philadelphia

Philadelphia Photo League (PPL)

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

#2 TheRasmuss

TheRasmuss

Planet Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 04:31 AM

Nice shots Jazz. Remind me to never go skydiving above that thing on the first shot :lol: :rolleyes: Shot #2 Rathaus, now my german is not what it used to be, but that sure sounds like rathouse :huh: :P Btw where is the third picture? :huh: I'm glad I'm done scanning my old slides, took me close to 5 months to scan them all :blink: .

#3 Old Dog New Tricks

Old Dog New Tricks

Eon Timewave Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8241 posts
  • Interests:Scenic & Nature Photography, Travel, Cooking, Kayaking, Grandson and Granddaughter.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:01 AM

Rasmuss, Ooh that would hurt!!! :( Why would that place a piece of modern art in front of a classic old building. The content just doesn't go together!! Like driving a carriage wearing a flight suit. :blink: I remember Rathskellar as being Rat Cellar and were usually establishments serving libations of the intoxicating type. With Jazz's propensity for imebibing I would guess that it is probably a beer hall! :rolleyes: Doesn't make him a bad person. ODNT
Posted Image

"Photography is man's attempt at immortality. To save our memories and share them. The places we have been, the people we have known, the things we have done. To share with others for eternity, or until the images fade away."

Shooting with
Film Nikon N60, N70(2), EM, Mamiya C-330, C-33, RB67
Digital Nikon D7100 D7000, Nikon D200(RIP), Fuji S3Pro(Retired)

#4 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19459 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:16 AM

OD.....I almost fell out of my chair reading your reply.....but you are 1000 correct and guess what......FASNET begins on Sunday.....a short campaign..four weeks! Rass...I guess the guy who planted that spiral thingie was a lil drunk maybe... Rathaus..the proper term is town hall...I think... :blink: B)

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

Member of the following organizations:

American Society of Media Professionals

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

Photographic Society of Philadelphia

Philadelphia Photo League (PPL)

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users