3 replies to this topic

#1 Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Deep Space Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5340 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:37 AM

While we were at Scarborough we came across these - now we all wanted a go but as there were no other adults in them it was just Dylan that got to play.

Took loads of pictures but I also shot a few minutes of video with the D300s.

Now the iMac sits in the dining room chomping through daily tasks, blasting through my NEF files and generally making me happy. It came with loads of 'i' software, some of which we use all the time (iTunes) and some we've never even looked at (iChat) plus something called iMovie.

Well I thought it was time to have a go at turning the video files from the Nikon into something a bit more polished and give Dylan something to show his friends.

I give you:

Dylan and the Water Balls

Vimeo

Sorry but PN doesn't have the plug-in installed for Vimeo so you will have to follow the link.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

#2 Guest_chaswes5_*

Guest_chaswes5_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:39 AM

Cool! A good dad, you are.

#3 Wheatsack

Wheatsack

Deep Space Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6951 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

That looks like fun BP... wouldn't mind having a go myself :) Peter

Peter................................................ f8....and be there....

#4 justshootit

justshootit

Deep Space Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4253 posts
  • Interests:Event photography, candids, getting photos of people at their best.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:09 PM

Nice work BP, it looks like fun and you did a great job making it a fun video... Don
Don
==========================================================
Digital: D610 backed up by a D1x.  Quoted from an unknown source by a fellow planeteer, "Never get rid of a working D1x." I've got to agree.

Film: N90s, F3, F100, F4s, C330s. A few lenses.

Why film photography? I like shooting with the equipment. 6x6 Velvia slides from a C330 have an appeal all their own.

Why automated 35mm/Digital cameras? Event photography is about capturing moments. It often requires quick response. Well done automaton can be your friend or your enemy. It all depends on knowing what it can and can't do. "A man's got to know his (camera's) limitations." paraphrasing Dirty Harry...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users