Photo

New Mac Desktop OS Coming But Wait....Some Of Us!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:03 PM

Laura Shoe says...

"I want to give a quick but important heads up to Mac users: there are very serious incompatibilities between old versions of Lightroom - that is, Lightroom 5 and earlier - and Apple's new Sierra operating system that will be released this Tuesday, September 20. If you are running an old version of Lightroom, I strongly recommend that you not update to Sierra when it's released.

Adobe has been testing Sierra with Lightroom 6 and CC, but often there can be issues that don't surface until a large number of users are running the new operating system with Lightroom and are in effect testing them. It's therefore not a bad idea to hold off updating your operating system until any other major issues are surfaced and fixed, or until it becomes clear that any issues identified won't affect you personally. Once Adobe posts its link to known issues, I'll share this with you so you can stay up-to-date.

I'll have more information on this topic in the coming days."

I had an issue upgrading to iOS 10.

Will forward more Lightroom info when I get it..... :) 

Laura Shoe is a Lightroom Expert that I follow.

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users