• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LightMeter

LightMeter

Galactic Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2694 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy photography(of course)and I'm a gadget freak, especially if it can be used in photography.

Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:27 PM

i am the original owner. Bought it from B&H in  Jan 2009. lt was lR converted by Life Pixel. lt has the 665nm super color filter. Keep in mind the D300 is a body that will NOT let you set a custom WB after the lR conversion. So you have to shoot in RAW and get the false colors the way you want them in editing software. Everything is in good working condition. The only issue is the rubber cover on the right side is coming loose. lt came back from Life Pixel that way. l didn't want to send it back and be without it for another 2 or 3 weeks so l lived with it and use duct tape to hold it on. it comes with 2 nikon batteries, nikon charger, 2gb card, body cap, and rear screen protector. Shutter count is 32,136. Price is $275usd shipped to USA addresses. l take Paypal. More pics upon request.

**This site will not let me upload photos now, so l'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

Edited by LightMeter, 15 January 2019 - 10:36 PM.

Bill

Still shooting DX digital and don't plan on going full frame.

D7100, D7000, D40, Canon M50, and a few 35mm film bodies

"I support capital punishment. Everyone in the capital should be punished".---Fred Sanford(Redd Foxx)

#2 Art

Art

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21961 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:23 PM

Did you hit the More Reply Options button?

Signature_Line_V4

#3 LightMeter

LightMeter

Galactic Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2694 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy photography(of course)and I'm a gadget freak, especially if it can be used in photography.

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:17 AM

Did you hit the More Reply Options button?

Yes. lt kept saying upload failed every time l attached a photo.

Bill

"I support capital punishment. Everyone in the capital should be punished".---Fred Sanford(Redd Foxx)

#4 LightMeter

LightMeter

Galactic Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2694 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:19 AM

looks like l'm able to upload tonight.

Attached Files

Bill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users