• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Art

Art

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21843 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

This post is geared mostly to my fellow Canadians. I checked out the Toronto Star today and noticed Henry's was selling the Nikon Batter Grip for $154.99 at a $20 savings from normal. So, I turned my sights to B+H Video in New York.... $134.95. Here is the link to the B+H website: http://www.bhphotovi...itialSearch=yes For Canadians, the price would be less, plus shipping, due to the fact the Canadian dollar is stronger. You would have to phone to see if there is any savings as they price the item delivered to your door. Speak to the rep as I have also found you sometimes get a better price is a deal has broken and the site is not updated. Worth a call to compare. If you are on a trip to New York City, BONUS for you! :) This store is a great place to visit and has some very good prices. I also noticed Henry's has the Sigma 150-500 on sale for 1,199.99. B+H $1,069.00 http://www.bhphotovi...itialSearch=yes If you have never used B+H, I heartily recommend them. I have spent thousands with them and they are a hugely reputable dealer. Henry's is a good store and a good company too, but they suffer from the stupidity of Canadian distributors who seem to think we have to swallow more expensive prices than our US neighbour for some reason and enjoy it. Not so, with the internet....

Edited by Art, 20 July 2011 - 09:14 AM.

Signature_Line_V4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users