• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mytpearl

mytpearl

Planet Guardian Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:photography, photography, photography, my beautiful wife, kapote the wonderdog

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

I haven't posted for awhile so here goes - I shot this couple's engagement pictures and posted a couple of them in "portraits" a couple of months ago - so everything came full circle and I shot their wedding last week - it was a remarkable ceremony in that both of them are deaf and so they signed their vows and had a someone at the podium with them signing what the minister was saying...

Attached Files

#2 justshootit

justshootit

Deep Space Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4082 posts
  • Interests:Event photography, candids, travelogues, aircraft photography.

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:57 AM

The theme was "Purple"??? These are great -- I like the one of the bouquet for processing skill, but the kiss is the real winner among these.... D
Don
==========================================================
Digital: D610 backed up by a D1x.  Quoted from an unknown source by a fellow planeteer, "Never get rid of a working D1x." I've got to agree.

Film: N90s, F3, F100, F4s, C330s. A few lenses.

Why film photography? I like shooting with the equipment. 6x6 Velvia slides from a C330 have an appeal all their own.

Why automated 35mm/Digital cameras? Event photography is about capturing moments. It often requires quick response. Well done automaton can be your friend or your enemy. It all depends on knowing what it can and can't do. "A man's got to know his (camera's) limitations." paraphrasing Dirty Harry...

#3 tlsmith1000

tlsmith1000

Planet Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:14 AM

The kiss is absolutely stunning. Your timing is perfect.
Terry

http://www.flickr.co..._bone_photos/

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
- attributed to Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users