• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fotofill

fotofill

Galactic Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3200 posts
  • Interests:I have been blessed to have a wonderful family that permits my activities doing photojournalism.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

This week has been very disappointing for me. My new glasses makes my keyboard appear to be curved. 8-) My website was hacked. Hostgator hosts my site. I post my photos to Zenphoto. I then create a link to get there from my fotofill.net page. Hacker got in through Zenphoto so when I ftp'ed photos, the virus hitched a ride. My computer here is malware and virus free. I sent mail to the host, but they are taking way to long to get it cleaned-up.
Sports and photojournalism
http://www.fotofill.net

#2 Wheatsack

Wheatsack

Deep Space Master Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6509 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

Sorry to hear of your troubles Phill.... are your new glasses 'progressive' by chance ? If so I can assure you that you will adjust to them ,well the old brain straightens things out after a while, I recently got a pair of progressives and experienced the same problem ... but after a few days/week or two I have no problems... they are brilliant. Peter
Peter................................................ f8....and be there....

#3 Art

Art

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19587 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Video Games (Call of Duty: Black Ops and World at War), Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :)

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Sorry to hear you had a bad week. I am cursed with bad eye site. I can't see a thing without my glasses on. Luckily, I can see up close so I don't need to wear them for reading, computing and the like. I am challenged when I have the camera up to my eyes and have been heavily relying on AF. Too bad about the virus. Computer problems can really ruin a good day!

...................... 🎥 Just another Photography buff! 🎥 .....................

|_____________________________________________________|

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users