• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19557 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:02 AM

Scott Kelby and Matt K...have launched an online TV show for Nikon camera users. Check out DTown-TV @ http://www.dtowntv.com/. I am having an issue inserting the url.:blink:

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

Member of the following organizations:

American Society of Media Professionals

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

Photographic Society of Philadelphia

Philadelphia Photo League (PPL)

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

#2 Wheatsack

Wheatsack

Deep Space Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6776 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:39 AM

I can get to the Dtown site ok Jazz but it is only advertising the last show (24th episode) they did some time ago. The video does say they plan to start a new show in 'about a month' that was a while ago now. I have all 24 episodes on my iPod touch as podcasts which I downloaded from the iTunes site.. they are very good. I am waiting for the new program Scott Kelby promised.. :unsure: Peter

Peter................................................ f8....and be there....

#3 photojazz

photojazz

• Moderators
  • 19557 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:59 AM

I can get to the Dtown site ok Jazz but it is only advertising the last show (24th episode) they did some time ago. The video does say they plan to start a new show in 'about a month' that was a while ago now. I have all 24 episodes on my iPod touch as podcasts which I downloaded from the iTunes site.. they are very good. I am waiting for the new program Scott Kelby promised.. :unsure:

Peter

Thanks Peter, I found this out after posting the topic and could not delete it... B)

PlanetNikon Member 141

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

#4 tlsmith1000

tlsmith1000

Planet Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:26 AM

From what I've been able to gather, Scott and Matt have been working on Photoshop User TV and once that is done they will get back to D-Town TV. I've been waiting for weeks for D-Town to come back.
Terry

http://www.flickr.co..._bone_photos/

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
- attributed to Mark Twain

#5 Dennis

Dennis

• Moderators
  • 14817 posts
  • Interests:Photography, music, hiking (part of photography).

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:48 PM

I can get to the Dtown site ok Jazz but it is only advertising the last show (24th episode) they did some time ago. The video does say they plan to start a new show in 'about a month' that was a while ago now. I have all 24 episodes on my iPod touch as podcasts which I downloaded from the iTunes site.. they are very good. I am waiting for the new program Scott Kelby promised.. :unsure:

Peter

Is there a charge for the pod casts? I don't have itunes (or apple stuff), but I can download it.

Thanks, Dennis.

Photography: 100 percent art, 100 percent technical. It takes a photographer to blend them into an image.

​Film: That tangible image that you can see and hold.

My Web Site.
My 500px page.

My Instagram.
Member; Colorado Springs Creative Photography Group

Nikon D4, D200, Fm2, FM, Mamiya RB67.

#6 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 20390 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

I just discovered this. Seems like an interesting show. Thought I would post here and bump it up again for more exposure and comment. The currently topic is 9-11. The episode is current as of today, September 2. Joe McNally, Nikon user, professional photographer is the guest. He has a collection of 9-11 photos on display in New York City. Follow this link for the D-Town internet show: http://kelbytv.com/d...nt-joe-mcnally/ and this link to get info on the Faces of Ground Zero - 10 years later, sponsored by Nikon: http://www.nikonusa....esofgroundzero/

...................... 🎥 Just another Photography buff! 🎥 .....................

|_____________________________________________________|

#7 photojazz

photojazz

• Moderators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:12 AM

I just discovered this. Seems like an interesting show. Thought I would post here and bump it up again for more exposure and comment. The currently topic is 9-11.

The episode is current as of today, September 2.

Joe McNally, Nikon user, professional photographer is the guest.

He has a collection of 9-11 photos on display in New York City. Follow this link for the D-Town internet show:

http://kelbytv.com/d...nt-joe-mcnally/

and this link to get info on the Faces of Ground Zero - 10 years later, sponsored by Nikon:

http://www.nikonusa....esofgroundzero/

Thanks for the information.

PlanetNikon Member 141

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

#8 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 20390 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

PJ, thank you for posting the original link. I have bookmarked it for future viewings. I enjoy this type of stuff. I am surprised there is no real PHOTOGRAPHY TV station on television. There are so many channels with so much garbage TV, you would think a "HOW TO" type photography show on TV would work. We can only hope. :)

Edited by Art, 07 September 2011 - 07:49 PM.

#9 photojazz

photojazz

• Moderators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:27 AM

Same here in Germany, no photog shows but many Krimi shows as they call them. CSI New York, CSI Rocky Moutain, Law and Some Order...etc...:D

PlanetNikon Member 141

Fairmount Photo Club

NYI PhotoWorld Magazine

Bronica ETRSI

And I have some lenses.

C&C Is Always Welcome!!
New website coming soon!

#10 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 20390 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

Pretty funny. My wife is non-stop watching Home Decorating and Renovating shows. I can't tell you how many "ideas" she gets! :lol: I watch a handful of stations: News (CNN and Local) History Channel Golf Channel National Geographic Sci-Fi Channel Fav Shows: Big Bang Theory and any good movies that might be on. and, that pretty much raps it up. The rest .... garbage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users