• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Art

Art

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19182 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Video Games (Call of Duty: Black Ops and World at War), Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :)

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:49 PM

NOTIFICATION

All emails with payment info have gone out.

I am going to use one of my business accounts for the billing and you have two choices...

1) SEND MONEY

or

2) Send me your PAYPAL account and I will bill it.

All information in the email.  CHECK YOUR EMAIL BOXES.

Thanks,

Art

PS:  I am going to print extra for anyone who wants a copy later and to try and keep the price down.  The biggest cost is MAILING... CROOKS!! 

...................... 🎥 Just another Photography buff! 🎥 .....................

|_____________________________________________________|

#32 480sparky

480sparky

Planet Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

Plan B : open another bank account. That's what I did.
Don't mind me..... I'm just out roaming around between Zone II and Zone IX.
Imagination Images of Iowa

#33 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 19182 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Video Games (Call of Duty: Black Ops and World at War), Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :)

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:55 PM

Yeeeeaaaaaa..... that costs money and for these onesie-twosie things... not worth it.

l

#34 Sailjunkie

Sailjunkie

Deep Space Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5965 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Sailing, Listening to Jazz, Reading

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:48 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Art.  I sent you an email reply last night.

• Art likes this
Mark

D810
Various lenses

Member, Canadian Association for Photographic Art

http://markshawphotography.ca

#35 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 19182 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:16 AM

Ok, will check it when I get a minute.

#36 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 19182 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:32 AM

UPDATE:

I have ordered the PRINTING of our first MAGAZINE!!!

:D

Should get the printed version in next week, then I will mail to all who paid or plan to pay.  I am printing extra out of my own pocket, so if you wish to have one, there is still plenty of time to get payment to me.

Story to tell, regarding this magazine:

Many of you may have already seen the Motor Cycle Race images I have posted and wondered how I got so close?

1) I received a Media Pass from the Venue hosting the big race.

2) Media Pass allowed me to hop all the barriers keeping the General Admittance Public away from the track.

3) Media Pass gave me access to the Media Lounge, internet, Lunch, Shower and Bathroom facilities for the weekend and food.

WOW!

How did I get this?

PlanetNikon Photographer.

Media Photographers who will publish the story and images of the Race get in free and are treated very nicely by the track staff!!

I sent my proof of NPS, a copy of the magazine and some other information to the organizers and they immediately gave me Media access.  And, the access was unbelievable.

This isn't the only venue to offer special privileges to working Media.

I am going to continue with this project because I see the benefits.  The track weekend, to me, was a life experience, that is how much I enjoyed it!  

I originally got the ticket from my friend, Neena.  She provided me with  guest access as a gift, through her media work, amongst other things she does at the track. She is involved with INDY and with the ROGERS TENNIS Tournaments and more.

The possibilities here are huge if you like to photograph these type of venues.  I most certainly do enjoy this!

While I wait for the magazine to come back from the printer, I am going to do another PlanetNikon Photographer...

START COLLECTING YOUR BEST IMAGES....

We introduced the forum in the first issue, but I may make the second more of a NEWS/EVENTS/INFORMATIVE INFORMATION format.  I am going to write a review of the Race for this issue.  I am hoping PHIL can add some stories on events he has done for work.  CLIFF... maybe a story and some picks on some of the stuff you do for that Charity etc.  Once you are published in any publication, you are working media and around here, anyway, it opens doors to other opportunities!

Hope to hear from those of you interested in working on the next issue.  I want to get this up on FB fast!  Maybe, within a month or so.

If you plan to submit, think in terms of getting something to me that will HELP YOU!  Something YOU CAN SHOW an organizer of an event that will grant you Media Access for more picture and story opportunities!  Give it some thought.  We can open discussion in a new set of Discussion folders for Issue #2.

Thanks,

Art 

#37 CaseyJM

CaseyJM

Planet Citizen Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Paramedic by trade, Photography by passion, Hunting, Fishing (Bass - bucket mouth or Bronze Backs) Target Shooting, World of Warcraft (my personal getaway), Firearms wood stock refinishing, Action movies

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:17 AM

That sounds great Art,  Can you email me my bill for my 3 copies and I will print and mail you the check for $41.00.  Also I Think that will work here also as when I was at the airshow there were two photographers there that had media passes and were permitted to be a a good spot that I was not and the one stated that he shoots and then tries to sell to local papers.  

_DSC8728-2_zpsxeu0azby.jpg

Nikon D7200, Tokina 11-16 F2.8 AT-X Pro, Sigma 17-50 F2.8 EX DC OS, Sigma 70-200 F2.8 APO EX DG OS, Tamron 150-600 F/5.6-6.3 Di VC G2, 
Nikon SB-600, Pro-Master GH-25 Gimbal, Pro-Master 528 Tripod[/font][/color]

#38 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 19182 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:07 AM

That sounds great Art,  Can you email me my bill for my 3 copies and I will print and mail you the check for $41.00.  Also I Think that will work here also as when I was at the airshow there were two photographers there that had media passes and were permitted to be a a good spot that I was not and the one stated that he shoots and then tries to sell to local papers.  

That wouldn't qualify here.

My advice, if you do try to get a media pass, say you are working on an Article for .... PLANETNIKON PHOTOGRAPHER.

The key phrase they use here is "Working Media".

In other words, you are hired by someone to cover the event.  So, for a PENNY, I will cover you for any event with all the appropriate disclaimers that absolve me from anything you do!  :lol:  :P

#39 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 19182 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

Payment received, thanks....

Peter Warren
Herman Auer
Gary Poole
Mark Shaw
Dennis Smith

Waiting for payment from others who have committed.

Thanks,

Art

#40 480sparky

480sparky

Planet Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:35 PM

Mine's in transit.

Don't mind me..... I'm just out roaming around between Zone II and Zone IX.
Imagination Images of Iowa

#41 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 19182 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

No worries, I know a few are.

Thanks,

Art

#42 Art

Art

• Moderators
  • 19182 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:26 PM

Pick up from printer on THURSDAY!!!!

That is the good news.  If I have time, I will ship these tomorrow.

If not, Friday morning because I am leaving to go North for the week!

I will keep you posted.

At worse, one week delay.

Sorry about that, my fault.

I ordered more than were ordered, so if anyone wants a copy, from this stage on, it will be while supplies last.

Thanks,

Art

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users