3 replies to this topic

#1 FRSMichael

FRSMichael

Planet Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:00 PM

I am currently selling my Nikon D7100 with the 18-105mm DX AF-S lens that it came with for $1000 + shipping. I bought this almost a year ago but barely used it due to having been deployed for the last 6 months. Kept in my camera bag and the shutter count is only at 315 (see screenshot). Both the D7100 and lens are in excellent condition.

NOTE: The 35mm lens in the picture is not available. Item was sold locally already.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

Welcome FRS Michael, glad to see that you joined us but a first posting being a For Sale one is not the way we orbit around. Tell us a lil about yourself, photo stuff.

PJ

Moderation Team

• Art likes this

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

#3 Guest_chaswes5_*

Guest_chaswes5_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

We also like to get know folks before they post sale prices. Please got our introductory page and introduce yourself. I will delete this post soon.
  • Art likes this

#4 fotofill

fotofill

Galactic Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3542 posts
  • Interests:I have been doing this for over forty years. My wife approves and most times goes with me on assignments. I do photojournalism for a media group that has 11 newspapers around the Nashville, TN area.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

Do you still have the camera and if so, what price. After you post you personal info, maybe we can discuss.

Sports and photojournalism
http://www.fotofill.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users