• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fotofill

fotofill

Galactic Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3396 posts
  • Interests:I have been blessed to have a wonderful family that permits my activities doing photojournalism.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:03 AM

I batch process photos to get them sized for posting on my website. I use the image processor in PS to get images down to a lower dpi and to get them sized. Whenever I do this, and start the process, I get a message for each image, that I cannot use "Feathering." How can I tell PS that I don't want feathering? It stops and tells asks about feathering on each image. Thanks

Attached Files

Sports and photojournalism
http://www.fotofill.net

#2 hiimage

hiimage

Planet Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:00 AM

try the image processor vb.net here, it has the basic feature you are looking for. for me, i think ps is a little complex , i am more prone to the simple and efficient one.

#3 Jon H.

Jon H.

Deep Space Hero Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4447 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

Not sure on that, Phil, but when I do this from PS, I use Russell Brown's free "image Processor Pro" script. Download from Www.russellbrown.com. More flexible than the built in image processor. J
Jon Haverstick
Southern CA, USA
Portraiture, Wedding, Product, Stage, Real Estate, Corporate, Annual Report, Sports, Event, Special Projects
Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography Instruction

Website / Blog / Portfolio: www.jonhaverstickstudio.com
Email: jon@jonhaverstickstudio.com

Founding Photographer: Smiles Across The Miles - "Focusing on the Those Who Serve" Pro bono professional portraiture for military personnel and their families.

Publisher: Senior Portraits, Headshots, Two Hearts:One Love, and With this Ring Magazines: http://magcloud.com/.../jchphotography

Professional Memberships:
  • NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
  • WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International)
  • SPS (Student Photographic Society): Educator
  • Nikon Professional Services

#4 Guest_arronlee_*

Guest_arronlee_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

[color=#000000;]Hi, hiimage.[/color]

[color=#000000;]I am using another [/color][color=#000000;]image processor[/color][color=#000000;] instead of Photoshop. I wonder whether there are some differences between them? Btw, I have never met with such a problem before.[/color]

[color=#000000;]Best regards,[/color]

[color=#000000;]Arron[/color]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users