Blogs

7 Home Office Decor Ideas

Posted by Miley Summer in MileySummerBlog, 27 March 2017 - - - - - - · 149 views
office decor, home office decor and 3 more...

7 Home Office Decor Ideas A home office is a place where you can let your personal style shine while still giving yourself a professional environment for doing your work. Here are some ideas you can use to decorate your home office.

1. Reading for kids

If your kids are going to be using your home office to do their homework, then designing a space that motivates them is d...

Check the roof before you buy

Posted by GwenHeather in GwenHeather's Blog, 02 August 2016 - - - - - - · 422 views
roof damage, roof inspection and 2 more...

Check the roof before you buy Buying a home is an exciting event. If it’s your first time buying a home, you’re probably especially anxious to sign on the dotted line and get the keys to your new home. But buying a home isn’t a decision you want to rush in. You want to make sure that you’re aware of any potential repairs that the home will need. One of the area...

Google and Netflix moving forward with artificial intelligence

Posted by SharonneDwade in SharonneDwade's Blog, 13 March 2016 - - - - - - · 455 views
memory foam intelligence

Google and Netflix moving forward with artificial intelligence Netflix has its system of recommending other movies and shows for you to watch. I watch Captain America The First Avenger and a que asks me if I want to watch Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk or Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Google has an algorithm for speech recognition. What are these and other companies trying to simulate? They want these models to thin...

The Whiskey thing

Posted by Virgil in Virgil's Blog, 28 June 2015 - - - - - - · 679 views
Whiskey, Jack Daniels, Gentleman and 2 more...

I usually don´t drink alcohol. But viewing the TV Show "Moonshiners" sparkled my interest in Whiskey and i started researching. That research lead me to Jack Daniels and their very interesting history. In a world dominated by terror, bloodhsed, racial and economical problems you quickly tend to believe in this "idyllic world" representation JD g...

Rural Indiana Skies

Posted by Todd Freeman in Todd Freeman's Blog, 02 June 2013 - - - - - - · 863 views

The weather this week has presented some interesting sunset shots this week, have been able to capture some really good orange and blue sunset skylines this week.

Doing a shoot and print

Posted by Old Dog New Tricks in Old Dog's Photo Ramblings, 05 December 2012 - - - - - - · 984 views

I have been recruited by my cousin to take pictures of pets and Santa. I wanted to stream line the process, provide a couple of options and have a holiday mask on the print to include year and my cousin's logo.

First I needed a background. I found a red graduated one that had snow flakes. I needed to create a transparent opening. I did this by us...

Normal vs Waist Level Viewfinders (WLV)

Posted by photojazz in photojazz's Blog, 19 July 2012 - - - - - - · 790 views

http://www.planetnik...ult/biggrin.gif http://www.planetnik...ult/biggrin.gif It has been awhile since I shot with my medium format cameras and it is funny going from the normal prism view or live view to a waist level view. I had to get reindoctrinated using the WLVs as what you...

Featured

A Tale of Three Sigma Lenses

Posted by DigitalDarrell in Darrell Young's Blog, 14 December 2009 - - - - - - · 3658 views
Nikon, sigma, camera, buy and 3 more...

A Tale of Three Sigma Lenses

I want to tell you a tale mixed with happiness, aggravation, frustration, and compromise.

I've owned a Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens for a couple of years now, and it has performed well and been a reliable lens. So, I figured I'd be safe in buying another Sigma EX pro lens. Maybe I was wrong. The jury is...

Pencil Damage

Posted by Slowhead McWhaa in Slowhead McWhaa's Photography Blog, 26 April 2009 - - - - - - · 659 views

Today, while shooting a group of pencils, I noticed that my new Nikonģ GP-1 GPS unit has no LCD screen.

Thinking; I thought, "What good is that." I then threw it away.

Scenery pix's with a Nikon Coolpix 7600

Posted by Suzan in Suzan's Blog, 01 February 2007 - - - - - - · 613 views

It might not be a D50, but it rocks my world.

Posted by EternaL in EternaL's Blog, 22 January 2007 - - - - - - · 552 views

Hello I am Eternal freind of digital Darrell. As a matter of fact we live about 20 min. from each other. I am a proud owner of a Nikon D-50. And am actively engaged in stock photography, and am a member in 3 different stock sites. I am new and I am learning a lot and haveing fun.

Digital thoughts

Posted by james23p in james23p's Blog, 13 July 2006 - - - - - - · 671 views

Good morning to continue my life through the lens here are a few more thoughts.

I was sitting in my favorite chair with my D50 in my hands just thinking what a cool camera this is and how I have taken so many more pictures with it than I did with my F100. Only my FM3a has taken more because I really love my MF Nikons it makes me feel completely in cont...

The Ultimate Wedding Shooter's JPG

Posted by mule_patterson in The Morning Mule, 21 June 2006 - * * * * * · 1223 views
Going Nikon Digital in 2006

The Ultimate Wedding Shooter's JPG
Falling in Love with Quantity & Quality

I started out shooting digital wedding with the most idealistic intentions. Raw images only. Handcrafted files for optimum quality. Numerous original and printing files. More numerous hours spent postprocessing.

Alright, enough is enough. Iím not getting paid to spend 8-1...

1 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users