2 replies to this topic

#1 MikeCT

MikeCT

Planet Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 02:37 PM

I am using a YONGNUO YN685 N GN60 2.4G on my Nikon 7100 and would like the flash to deliver a series of 0.25 sec flashes. On the flash unit I have it set to show MULTI 4 1Hz 1/4Sec duration. If I read this right it should deliver four 0.25 sec flashes, 1 second apart. In fact it delivers a very short, single, flash. If anyone is familiar with this flash, I would really appreciate help with getting the settings to provide what I need.

Many thanks

#2 Art

Art

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21721 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many interests and they include: Photography, My 2014 Mustang, Military History, Strategy Games, Computer Devices, Science Fiction, Movie Buff, Bad Science Fiction Movies of all types, Military Strategy Game Collector, Nikon Film Camera Collector, WWI 1/144 scale Plane collector, Wings of Glory and more... :). Nikon NPS Member. Professional Photographer.

Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:06 AM

I wish I could help.

My go to is always YOUTUBE if I can't find someone who has one.  Failing that, try calling the place you bought it from.  I purchased my Godox 600 from Andorama and they have amazing customer support!

Signature_Line_V4

#3 Sailjunkie

Sailjunkie

Eon Timewave Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Sailing, Listening to Jazz, Reading

Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:46 PM

Mike, I have the same speed-light.  They're good lights.

Unfortunately, I never really used the Multi setting.  I suspect that it might be for multiple speed-lights.  To make it worse, I use studio strobes for my course, so I don't use speed-lights nearly as much as I used to.   As Art suggests, YOUTUBE might have the answer for you.  :)

Mark

D810
Various lenses

Member, Canadian Association for Photographic Art

http://markshawphotography.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users