1 reply to this topic

#1 Ron W

Ron W

Deep Space Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6673 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

I have been using this printer for several years and thought I would mention it in here for anyone looking to have a photo printed on canvas. Check out their website for details. www.artisticphotocanvas.com. Many "big time" photographers have their prints done there, names I know you'll recognize. Awhile back, I had them do 43 large prints ( many of them 40x60's) for me in one order for a hospital in Tampa. The work was finished on time and was beautifully done. I still get compliments from the hospital staff as well as patients. Their gallery wraps are a real value in that they come ready to hang, no framing required, which is a big plus for clients. 

www.ronwooldridgephotography.com

#2 Old Dog New Tricks

Old Dog New Tricks

Eon Timewave Hero Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8231 posts
  • Interests:Scenic & Nature Photography, Travel, Cooking, Kayaking, Grandson and Granddaughter.

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:35 PM

Looked the site. Will try them next time. I have had a couple made. One at Shutterfly one at a local lab. Would like to compare quality vs. price. I need to find a worthy image to print on canvas.
Posted Image

"Photography is man's attempt at immortality. To save our memories and share them. The places we have been, the people we have known, the things we have done. To share with others for eternity, or until the images fade away."

Shooting with
Film Nikon N60, N70(2), EM, Mamiya C-330, C-33, RB67
Digital Nikon D7100 D7000, Nikon D200(RIP), Fuji S3Pro(Retired)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users