Photo

New Lightroom 6.8 and CC 2015.8 Are Here..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 photojazz

photojazz

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19639 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photography, , More Photography, More Photography and now the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

My good friend Laura Shoe..Lightroom Blooger wrote...

"Hi everyone,

Adobe released Lightroom 6.8 and CC 2015.8 this morning. In addition to the usual support for new cameras, new lens profiles and bug fixes, there are performance improvements, a new Reference view feature for CC subscribers, and more small changes in both 6.8 and CC 2015.8. Read all about what's new and how to install the update  in my 6.8/CC 2015.8 blog post. Watch my video tutorial on Reference view at this link.

Adobe also released Lightroom mobile 2.6 for iPhone and iPad. Both include a pro camera mode with shutter speed and other settings, and support for all the new cameras and lenses added to Lightroom 6.8. The iPhone version also includes the ability to add titles and captions to photos, and many features have been reorganized. Read more in my Lightroom mobile blog post.

Lightroom mobile 2.2.2 for Android was also released, with bug fixes, new camera support and lens profiles.

To Owners of my Lightroom CC/6 and 5: The Fundamentals & Beyond Video Series: 
Purchase of this video series entitles you to free updates for new features added to Lightroom 6 and CC 2015. In the next few days I'll send out a communication about how you can download your free update covering Reference view.

Did you purchase this video series on Amazon? Amazon does not provide me with your information. If you have not already registered your product with us, please reply to this email letting us know of your purchase. (It's possible that we have more updates for you in addition to the current one.)

Have a good rest of your week!

divider-1b71993797d09efd0347798f7d8cab09

Peace and Light,

Laura"

Gonna download mine ASAPie.. :rolleyes:

PhotoJazz - Just Capturing Life
PlanetNikon Member 141

I photo-shoot with film, digital and medium format cameras, which includes the following:
Nikon D605, D200, F4E, F5, FE2 (Black & Silver), EM
Mamiya C330 Professional, M645 1000s, RB67
Bronica ETRSI

iPhone 8+
And I have some lenses.

Additional: Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X 10.4 and LumaFusion

C&C Is Always Welcome!!

#2 Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Deep Space Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5342 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

Mine are updating now - not much in the desktop version but some nice tweaks to the mobile app.

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

#3 james23p

james23p

Eon Timewave Master Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23640 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid film user and digital user. I enjoy both formats and firmly believe they can live side by side.

Right Jazz! :D

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:34 AM

Thanks for the heads up shipmate!

Jim

God bless all those in harms way and Go Navy!

Nikon P900 Nikon P330

F100 w MB-15, N80, FM3a, FE2(Black and Silver) and EM.

Nikkor 24-85G ED AF-S VR, 70-300G ED AF-S VR, 28-105 3.5-4.5 AF-D, 50 1.8 AF-D

Nikon Series E lens, 28mm, 100mm, 135mm, 75-150mm, 70-210 f4.

MF Nikkor's 50 f2 Ai, 500 f4 ED Ai-P.

MF Rokinon 14mm f2.8 ED AE UMC(Ai-P)

MF Rokinon 85mm f1.4 ASP AE UMC(Ai-P)

Pro Manfrotto 055XV with Markins M10 ,Sirui P-326 6-Section Carbon Fiber Monopod with Markins Q3 Emille, Manfrotto Compact MKC3-H01M with Combo Head, 3Pod PTT1H Table Top Tripod with Giottos MH1304 Ballhead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users