Thanks, Jim and Mark.
But, I think I am the winner here. I love this dog. There, I said it. He makes me smile. Such a funny creature.
The things he does I really like.....
- if I am out of sight for a while he goes nuts when he sees me, wages his tail, jumps on my lap and rolls on his back for a belly rub
- has a meaty face you just love to hold in both hands
- the eyes are the mirror to the soul.... I love it when we make eye contact
- he is always by my side
- ready to play
- ready to WALK, but when he is done, HE IS DONE... stops dead in his tracks and won't move... unless it is heading back home. OMG this makes me laugh. "I am done now, lets go home, enough of this walking stuff"
- eats like the Tasmanian Devil.
- Gently takes a treat from you hand... sometimes, well, most of the time... sometimes, fingers go too!
- he has a good soul for a dog, very friendly to everyone, patient, calm.... just a great dog. I have had 4 dogs in my life, this one is the best.
What ever length of time he stays, I am going to love every minute of it.
Jim, there is NOTHING like a good dog. He really brings light hearted levity into my life. A bonus.
Helping others has its own unique rewards. More than happy to do it, she is a very nice person.